The Epson Expression Premium type XP-630 Small-in-One Printer is so reduced in the account is that, as stated previously, it has actually just a flatbed for scanning and also copying responsibilities– no feeder. You have to rather position all material on the platen by hand, a web page each time. If you’ve ever before checked multipage records, specifically two-sided ones, one web page (or one side) each time, after that you understand just how laborious and also lengthy that can be a couple of web pages. If you usually manage such heaps, this is not your printer.
If you could look past that noninclusion, this Small-in-One includes a list of efficiency and also ease functions, beginning with a 2.7-inch shade display. It makes it simple to set up the printer, in addition to executing “walk-up”/ PC-free jobs. It appears like it must be a touchscreen, yet touching the display not does anything to implement commands. To browse the control panel itself, tiny non-raised touch switches around the display screen do the job. Motivates below the display inform you exactly what the switches will certainly do, relying on the context of the procedure you’re in. There’s a benefit to this layout: At the very least the display remains unsmudged in this manner.
In regards to connection, this Small-in-One sustains both Wi-Fi as well as linking to a solitary COMPUTER using USB. The XP-630 could not attach straight to your network by means of Ethernet, however. That stated, remember that for this Small-in-One to earn use the cloud (and also a few of the various other mobile-connectivity alternatives gone over right here), it should have an Internet connection, so linking to the Wi-Fi will certainly be vital.
Along with printing from (and also scanning to) cloud solutions, the XP-630 can do the very same from (LAN) drives, or from numerous sizes and shapes of flash-memory gadgets, such as SD cards or USB thumb drives. The USB port, as well as SD port, get on the left front of the framework.
Epson XP-630 Drivers, Software, Download, and How to Setup
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Epson XP-630 Ink
- Epson 410, Black Ink Cartridge 410 $12.99
- Epson 410, Photo Black Ink Cartridge 410 $12.99
- Epson 410, Magenta Ink Cartridge 410 $12.99
- Epson 410, Yellow Ink Cartridge 410 $12.99
- Epson 410, Photo Black and Color Ink Cartridges, C/M/Y and Photo Black 4-Pack 410 $48.29
- Epson 410, Cyan Ink Cartridge 410 $12.99
Epson XP-630 Driver Download for Windows
|Name File||Windows 32bit||Windows 64bit|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Printer Driver v2.52|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52|
Epson XP-630 Driver Download for Mac
|Name File||File Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91|
|Printer Driver v9.81|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206|
Epson XP-630 Driver Download for Linux
Epson XP-630 Software
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-630 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-630 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-630. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-630 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-630 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-630 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-630 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-630 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-630 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-630 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-630 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-630. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Expression XP-630 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-630 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-630 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-630 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-630 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-630 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-630 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-630 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-630 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-630 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-630 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-630 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-630 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-630 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-630 printer is ready to use.