This is The Epson Expression Premium XP-530 Printer is the most affordable design in Epson’s Expression Premium variety of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) for the residence. Tailored towards imaginative customers, it utilizes Epson’s five-ink engine, which incorporates a pigment-based black for message printing, with dye-based black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks for graphics as well as pictures. You could share it using a wired network, print from or scan to a put SD flash memory card or print immediately on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), yet there’s no fax modem.
On impressions, ‘Premium’ isn’t really a word I would certainly utilize for the XP-530. The XP-530 Printer It looks clever sufficient, XP-530 Printer with a squat position and also glossy black plastics, yet its control panel showcases among the tiniest shade displays I’ve seen – a 3.7 centimeters panel which appears like it belongs in a cam viewfinder.
Luckily, points swiftly boost when you begin utilizing the XP-530. For a beginning, it’s an exceptionally fast printer at this rate, spitting out 6×4″ shade pictures in around a min each, as well as dispatching our shade graphics examination at 6.4 web pages each min (ppm) – greater than 50% quicker compared to we would certainly anticipate. Its black message rate of 9.0 ppm is much less excellent, yet switching over to prepare high quality generated pale yet appropriate outcomes at 16.3 ppm. A solitary, black A4 Xerox took 16 secs, while a shade copy took 24 secs.
The scanner was in a similar way fast, requiring simply 10 secs to sneak peek an A4 web page or to catch it at 150 dots each inch (dpi). Recording a 6×4″ photo at 600dpi took simply 25 secs, however duplicating the work at 1,200 dpi was slow-moving, at 2 mins as well as 16 secs.
Recommended: Epson XP-520 Driver Download, Software, and other.
Epson XP-530 Download
Epson XP-530 Software, Driver, Download, and How to Setup
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Epson XP-530 Ink
- Multipack 5-colours 33 Claria Premium Ink Easymail Pack
- Multipack 5-colours 33xl Claria Premium Ink Easymail
- Single Pack Black 33 Claria Premium Ink
- Single Pack Photo Black 33 Claria Premium Ink
- Single Pack Cyan 33 Claria Premium Ink
- Singlepack Magenta 33 Claria Premium Ink
- Single Pack Black 33xl Claria Premium Ink
- Single Pack Photo Black 33xl Claria Premium Ink
- Multipack 5-colours 33 Claria Premium Ink
- Multipack 5-colours 33xl Claria Premium Ink
Epson XP-530 Driver Download for Windows
Epson XP-530 Driver Download for Mac
Epson XP-530 Software
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-530 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-530 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-530. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-530 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-530 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-530 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-530 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-530 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-530 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-530 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-530 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-530. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Expression XP-530 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-530 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-530 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-530 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-530 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-530 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-530 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-530 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-530 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-530 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-530 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-530 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-530 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-530 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-530 printer is ready to use.