Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner, Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 can print intermediate tasks, with an optimized regular monthly regular luncheon cycle of 45,000 web pages as well as the usual monthly prints suggested around 2,500 web pages. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. The basic 330-sheet paper capability is split between the 250 sheets main tray and also the 80-sheet feeder. You can insert a 250-sheet tray with optimum 580 sheets, which can be expanded by 900 sheets with an optional 550-sheet tray, with an optimum monthly routine luncheon cycle of 100,000 web pages.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 has a nice collection of link options, both wired and wireless. It can attach to a computer system using USB 2.0, or to a LAN using Ethernet or 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi. It also supports Wi-Fi Direct, which lets you develop peer-to-peer links directly to your computer system or smartphone. It supports printing from the Epson iPrint mobile app (for iPhone or Android), Google Cloud Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Email Print, and Epson Remote Print.You get a large selection of printer drivers, comprising global one’s drivers plus PCL and PostScript drivers. I checked the WF-M5694 using an Ethernet link, with the driver installed on a computer system running Windows 10 Expert.
Total high-quality results for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 for ordinary inkjet, with good messaging, ordinary graphics, and also slightly less good images. The text needs to benefit from this type of organizational use, in addition to requiring a very small font style. With graphics, I see a bit of a bow in some history, and also the printer is bad with slopes and also compares the location with the exact same tone. Great quality photos are great for print sites and so on but nothing is more difficult than that.
Due to the fact that Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 utilizes the company’s PrecisionCore technology, inkjet printers that have meat to use mono lasers at locations such as level, functional price, or best message quality. It lacks the capabilities and toughness of the paper – as shown in the optimal monthly routine luncheon cycle, but can save some design loans at the beginning of being reduced and also reduce operating costs. Epson WorkForce WF-M5694 Driver Download and Manual
Recommended: Epson Workforce Pro WF-C869R Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Workforce M5694 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Workforce WF-M5694. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Workforce WF-M5694 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable to Epson Workforce WF-M5694 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Workforce M5694 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Workforce WF-M5694. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Workforce WF-M5694 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Workforce WF-M5694 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7,8,10 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers’ location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Workforce WF-M5694 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Workforce WF-M5694 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Workforce WF-M5694 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Workforce WF-M5694 printer is ready to use.
Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Universal Print Driver v2.68.3
Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Printer Driver – Standard v2.68
Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Remote Print Driver v1.66
Epson Workforce WF-M5694 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206