Epson Workforce Pro WF-4720 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Do all your work with Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 All-in-One portable printer from Epson, which can print, scan, copy, and also send faxes. With PrecisionCore technology, individuals will be delighted with sharp prints with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and an incredible rate of about 20 ppm. Selection of various dimensions of paper is easily handled from a small 3.5 x 5 “card to a large banner measuring 8.5 x 47.2”. The printer also features automatic duplex printing capabilities and also built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for direct connection to mobile phones where individuals can take advantage of Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, and more.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 uses Epson PrecisionCore technology that supplies the market with the best HD photos with ultra-broadband speed. PrecisionCore printheads have up to 3 times the thickness of the additional nozzles compared to traditional printheads, with each point being published only 40 microns. It helps generate sharper messages as well as smoother lines, improves the meaning of the images and also removes the obscure lines from the message side. PrecisionCore Printhead is also recognized as one of the fastest inkjet printheads on the planet, with each aspect shooting almost 50,000 times per 2. This helps speed up the printing process, allowing full-color images to be published at speeds up to 20ppm as well as making WorkForce Pro WF-4720 among the fastest full-color inkjet printer on the market.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 uses Epson DURABrite Ultra inks that are valuable when compared to other inks and are also custom-made to collaborate with PrecisionCore printheads. The DURABrite Ultra ink is offered in an XL cartridge that lets you print about 2,600 black web pages and is equivalent to 1,900 pages, which contains 5% web page protection. Using your XL cartridges can save you as much as 20% compared to using regular-sized cartridges.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 also gives you the flexibility to print from across the office thanks to its Wi-Fi connectivity options. It can be used to connect to an office Wi-Fi network or print directly to printers using Wi-Fi Direct from wireless devices such as laptop computers and mobile phones. Printing using NFC is also available with a basic tap on the appropriate device. Further flexibility options are offered with Epson’s free mobile app for Android phones, iPhone and Windows 10, which consist of e-mail printing that gives you flexibility. to print photos to your network printer from almost any type of place around the world. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4720 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Workforce Pro WF-4640 Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Workforce WF-4720 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Workforce 4720 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Workforce WF-4720. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Workforce WF-4720 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Workforce WF-4720 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable to Epson Workforce WF-4720 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Workforce 4720 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Workforce WF-4720 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Workforce WF-4720. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Workforce WF-4720 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Workforce WF-4720 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7,8,10 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers’ location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Workforce WF-4720 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Workforce WF-4720 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Workforce WF-4720 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Workforce WF-4720 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Workforce WF-4720 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Workforce WF-4720 printer is ready to use.