Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Targeted at your headquarters customers, the $ 59.99 Epson WorkForce WF-2540 all-in-one printer is small, powerful and feature rich. It has 30 document feeder documents, Wi-Fi and also the ability to print files stored in Epson cloud solutions. It’s also targeted at those who do a lot of faxing
The settings of the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer are simple. Just plug it in (so good that it only takes an extra 13 pounds – I’m sure my old printer can be used in weightlifter regimens), activate and bring up early products like time, day, nation, and language. After that plug the cartridge (take about 4 minutes to boot the first time) and include some paper and attach the printer wirelessly to your router (from the computer system or the printer itself), use ethernet, or USB and also you excel. There are also CDs with drivers that you can use, but I only use Windows 7 performance, where I have no problem with compatibility despite standalone computer systems and also brand laptop computers. Since I have a tendency to print multiple lists as well as vouchers and also scan deals, I like having 100 paper back ups and also a switch on the printer to easily print color or black ink to save cartridges. I hope that the paper feeders are straight opposite erect to help dirt, cat hair, etc. do not go inside, no matter how lucky it is.
Simply remove Epson WorkForce WF-2540 from its product packaging, prepare the ink as well as you are ready to go. This printer uses 3 ink shading and also black. The entire procedure takes 6 minutes and also 24 seconds to switch to all circuits, which are just less than 7 seconds slower than the standard. At start-up, the system requires day and time setting (for faxing). Setting a gadget for Wi-Fi printing includes more time, because it needs to enter a keyword to use a numeric keypad. (Just as complicated as sending an SMS to a traditional phone.) Some other printers allow you to relocate your arrows around the digital keyboards, which are slightly faster. As soon as the gadget is connected to the office or home network as well as the print and also the scan controller is installed, the cordless printing and also scanning with WF-2540 is as easy as printing with cable.
Although the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer does not have some small attributes that I like, all the functions in it have many benefits, especially the convenience of wireless printers. I waited to use this printer many years ago after really appreciating its use for a month considering this evaluation. Actually I also aim to get more this year, and also the printer has really done wonders to allow me to print invoices and scan digital duplicates for our company! Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-400 Driver Download
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Small-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner Key Features:
- Key Features:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 9 ISO ppm; Color: Up to 4.7 ISO ppm
- Print Resolution
Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Built-in wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
200, 200XL Black Ink Cartridges; 200, 200XL Yellow; 200, 200XL Magenta; 200, 200XL Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers with the Epson Multifunction Printer
- The Epson WorkForce Inkjet Printer features mobile printing
Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- 30-page auto-document feeder
- Copier Features:
Fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement (25 400 percent), adjustable copy density
- Fax Settings:
Up to 180-page fax memory
- The Epson WorkForce Inkjet Printer Scan Settings:
Resolution: Up to 9600 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 30-sheet (ADF), 100-sheet standard input tray
Media Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White, Brochure and Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Presentation Paper Matte, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper semi-gloss, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Quality Adhesive sheets, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer paper and Matte scrapbook Photo Paper (letter)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Epson WorkForce Inkjet Printer instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 1 black ink cartridge and 3 color ink cartridges
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
- Print Speed
Monochrome/ColorMonochrome ConditionNew Is Energy Star-CertifiedY Manufacturer Part NumberC11CC36203 ModelWF2540 BrandEpson FeaturesInk: 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink, Easy navigation 2.5″ LCD makes it simple, ENERGY STAR qualified, 4-in-1 with WiFi & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax, Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others, This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box., ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.0 ISO ppm1; Color: 4.7 ISO ppm Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)14.80 x 15.40 x 8.70 Inches
Method 1: How To Install The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver
In this case, we are going to install WorkForce WF-2540 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-2540 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson WorkForce WF-2540 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-400 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of WorkForce WF-2540 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson WorkForce WF-2540 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson WorkForce WF-2540 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer is ready to use.