Epson Workforce 545 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – By printing faster to 15 black PPMs and also 7.2 PPM shade (ISO), the Epson Workforce 545 printer is one of the fastest inkjet printers on the market. Printers use 4 high-specific, high-capacity ink cartridges at discounted prices per web page with a choice of extra-large black cartridges that nearly double generate multiple web pages.
The workforce of Epson Workforce 545 is designed specifically for the office or small business, which allows you to print, scan, copy and send faxes. The 30-page auto-feeder lets you scan, copy, and print multi-page files in a single basic action. Simply place up to 30 single-sided web pages directly into the ADF and select your location (scan / photocopy / fax) from the control panel. The choice of wired and wireless connection allows you to share the printer with your network as opposed to getting one system for each computer system. The wireless connection from the printer also allows your positioning printer to be less complicated, away from opposing street places with occupied work areas.
Some printers and MFPs also provide normal ink cartridges as well as high capabilities, as well as an Epson Workforce 545 with no exceptions. The conventional cartridge is estimated to produce 350 black web pages as well as 360 shade web pages. Rates differ from $ 13 for each and every color cartridge to $ 20 for black cartridges. XL high-capacity bullets are also offered, with $ 35 black cartridges as well as $ 30 powder cartridges made around 1,100 web pages.
The system features a brilliant 3.5-inch touchscreen display that makes it very easy to navigate between features and alternatives. There are number keys for entry to phone numbers or duplicate variations, in addition to switches for many other standard features. Also located on the front is the port for the SD Card and also the USB port; It works to print paper from a flash drive or preserve checked notes onto a single sheet of paper, and also print images from an electronic video camera card SD. The connection options are amazing. Along with USB, you can connect MFP to a network that uses Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi, or to a tool that uses Wi-Fi Direct. You can also access printers from other locations by using Apple AirPrint available on Epson Workforce 545, or Google Cloud Print. Epson Workforce 545 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Workforce 630 Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Workforce 545 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Workforce 545 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Workforce 545 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Workforce 545 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Workforce 545 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Workforce 545 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Workforce 545 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Workforce 545 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Workforce 545 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Workforce 545 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Workforce 545 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Workforce 545 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Workforce 545 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Workforce 545 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Workforce 545 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Workforce 545 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Workforce 545 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Workforce 545 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Workforce 545 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Workforce 545 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Workforce 545 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Workforce 545 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Workforce 545 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Workforce 545 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Workforce 545 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Workforce 545 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Workforce 545 printer is ready to use.