Epson Workforce 520 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – If you need reliable printing, scanning, copying and fax options at a low cost – you should try the Epson Workforce Wireless 520 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer. This printer is made for efficiency as well as print quality in your company or residence. This will print a level of approximately 15.0 ISO ppm in black as well as about 5.4 ISO ppm in the shade, with a dpi resolution of 5760 x 1440 maximized.
With Wi-Fi developed directly into Epson Workforce 520 you can do it on your own – appreciate the level and also the ease of printing emails and accessories directly from your iPhone or various other phones from anywhere. The Epson 520 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 n which provides greater efficiency than double the previous 802.11 b variations. When you call premium integrity, the workforce also has a wired Ethernet port.
The scanner and photo copiers work freely from work and also handle the shade and B & W one-touch procedure. To stay up to date with active operation, the Epson Workforce 520 has a built-in Automatic Record Feeder / ADF that lets you collect up to 30 original source directly into the workforce to copy and also send faxes. The full-featured G3 fax device can be shipped off and get shade and B & W fax in about 3 seconds!
Epson Workforce 520 uses a five ink system that includes cyan, magenta and yellow ink, plus – to improve printing capabilities with minimal interference – 2 black ink cartridges. Utilizing DURABrite Ultra-based pigment inks, the workforce creates images as well as files with vibrant colors and crystal clear text. This ink is developed to provide web pages that are spot, discolor and also waterproof. Epson Workforce 520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Artisan 645 Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Workforce 520 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Workforce 520 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Workforce 520 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Workforce 520 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Workforce 520 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Workforce 520 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Workforce 520 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Workforce 520 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Workforce 520 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Workforce 520 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Workforce 520 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Workforce 520 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Workforce 520 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Workforce 520 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Workforce 520 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Workforce 520 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7,8,10 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Workforce 520 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Workforce 520 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Workforce 520 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Workforce 520 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Workforce 520 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Workforce 520 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Workforce 520 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Workforce 520 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Workforce 520 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Workforce 520 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Workforce 520 printer is ready to use.
In order to install these drivers, you need to install LSB package (version 3.2 or later) beforehand.Ubuntu:
# apt-get install lsbFedora:
# yum install lsbOpenSUSE:
# yast –install lsb
|File name||File size|