Epson Expression XP-330 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Are you seeking an excellent quality printer? After that you have actually concerned the best location. With the Epson Expression XP-330 Wireless Shade Image Printer comes wonderful versatility.Using this printer, you must have the ability to print pictures and also records in high resolution. As an all-in-one gadget, it likewise doubles up as a scanner, facsimile machine, and also copy machine– implying that you could utilize it to scan as well as copy papers in addition to send them by means of fax.
Epson Expression XP-330 is a really budget friendly as well as small sized printer with all-in-one capacities. There are lots of people that enjoy to make use of the 1.44″ shade LCD. It is really helpful when it concerns printing procedures. The customer could print from anywhere from mobile phone, tablet computer, computer system and also various other gadgets. It is a full cordless remedy for the printing work.
One function you’ll such as regarding the Epson Expression XP-330 Wireless Shade Image Printer is that it additionally functions using wireless. Because of this, it could print out files from your tablet computers as well as smart devices. The Wi-Fi straight function will certainly additionally permit you to print also throughout those circumstances when you are not linked to any type of network.
When it pertains to cordless printing remedies, Epson Expression XP-300 sticks out with worth and also functions. It is fairly simple to set up vacant cartridges in the tray. Re-installing of cartridges will certainly not take greater than 5 mins which is way minimal compared to the various other printers in the marketplace. There are 4 signs in the tray for the inks. They can be changed independently after demand. Epson Expression XP-330 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-320 Driver Download
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 9 ppm; Color: Up to 4.5 ppm
- Print Resolution
Up to 1200 dpi
- Memory Card Slot:
Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Built-in Wireless LAN
Print from multiple computers
- WiFi Direct
- Easy Apple iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing
- Scan and share: includes bonus software to automatically scan to Facebook and the cloud
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet paper capacity
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1; Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.11
- Quick Reference
- User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
|Is Energy Star-Certified||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Print from multiple computers, Built-in Wireless LAN, WiFi Direct
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
11.80 x 15.40 x 5.70 Inches
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-330 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-330 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-330 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-330 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-330 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-330 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-330 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-330 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-330 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-330 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-330 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-330 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-320 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-330 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-330 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-330 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-330 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-330 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-330 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-330 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-330 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-330 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-330 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-330 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-330 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-330 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-330 printer is ready to use.