Epson Expression XP-200 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac – Epson Expression XP-200 is an amazing choice that you can choose especially if you want to look fantastic in a single printing device. This printer really has the capacity to help you do the printing job better. So you can do great effectiveness at your operating location.
Epson Expression XP-200 prints, duplicates, and also scans. The tilt-up control panel has a 2.5-inch LCD screen. The Home view shows many secret symbols, which you can access with 4-way controllers: Configuration; Help; Wi-fi configuration; Copy; Printing photos; Scan; and also Even More Features (below are Copy / Restore Photos, Picture Design Sheet, and also Slide Program). The flatbed scanner can scan or copy as many font dimensions, and also does not have an automatic file feeder (ADF). A memory card visitor approves cards in the SD / MSpro family. XP-200 connects to a computer system via USB, or to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n network. I evaluate it via USB link with COMPUTER running Windows View.
Epson Expression XP-200 is small, but little for everything it does. The gauge is 20.8 inches from front to back, 15.4 inches long, and 11 inches tall. Weighing under £ 9 pounds extra. (That is the identical dimensions and weights like XP-410, incidentally.) To keep the impact of the printer a bit, Epson puts the input tray just behind the skeleton, with a tray up-front, to make sure it is straight-through taking a paper to take the journey from the input tray , through the printhead, and also into the output tray. (We will get into the paper course with any additional information.).
When it comes to walk-through, or PC-free procedures, everyday, or like multipage scanning or copying, XP-200 has some drawbacks. Most significantly, we pointed out earlier: Epson Expression XP-200 does not have an ADF, so you need to put every page or photo you scan on the plate by hand, then release it by hand when scanned. Those errors are for scanning, claiming, bold notes, or perhaps a stack of one-page notes. Epson Expression XP-200 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
- Windows® 10
- Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – 10.10.x5
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||26|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||13|
|Cartridge Number||Epson T293692, Epson T294192, Epson T294292, Epson T294392, Epson T294492, Epson T294692|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Print Media||Matte Paper, Photo Paper, Plain Paper|
|Print Document Size||A4|
|Media weight (gsm)||75|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||50|
|Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 2400|
|Scanner Document Size||A4|
|Supported Operating System||Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Product Height (cm)||14.5|
|Product Width (cm)||39.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||30.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-200 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-200 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-200. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-200 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-200 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-200 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-200 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-200 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-200 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-200 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-200 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-200. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-200 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-200 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-200 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-200 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-200 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-200 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-200 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-200 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-200 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-200 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-200 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-200 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-200 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-200 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-200 printer is ready to use.